Please e-mail resume and cover letter to
AS400 EDI Developer:
This position performs a variety of tasks for AS400, EDI, and network administration. Works closely with the IT Manager in all systems related changes/upgrades to ensure proper functions of all computer systems throughout the company
- Programs and analyzes complex projects.
- Maintains current IT methodology and technical standards.
- Provides input and makes suggestions for computer systems related integration(s) and changes.
- Participates in all IT departmental meetings and provides training when applicable as as
- signed by IT Manager.
- Provides accurate documentation related to computer system integration and changes.Design, Development, Implementation, Migration, Maintenance and Production support. EDI maps for 810(Invoice out bound), 820 PaymentOrder/Remittance Advice, (Outbound) 830, 832 Catalog Prices, 845 Bid Award/Change Notice, 850(Purchase Order), 855(P.O Acknowledgement), 856(Advance Ship Notice), 997-Functional Acknowledgment (both inbound and outbound) transactions in EDI Performs other duties as assigned by IT Manager.
- 3+ years working with TrustedLink – Inovis
- 3+ years experience in analysis and design and programming of full life cycle application development. Must have experience in Financials, Distribution, Inventory, Order Entry/Distribution & Warehouse, A/R, A/P, G/L Experience in AS400 Administration, EDI: Trusted Link (Visual Mapper), EDI/iDocs, AS1, AS2, AS3.
- Client/Server: SQL scripting & Stored Procedures, XML.
- Hardware/Software: IBM AS/400, OS/400, RPG-III, RPG-IV, ILE/RPG, IBM CL, J.D.
- Language, SQL, RPG III, RPG/ILE
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines required.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and function effectively, working both independently and as a team player.
Outside Sales Representative:
Responsibilities: Grow business by reaching new customers, increase sales from existing customers, marketing, develop new business strategies, and create presentations. High achiever who thrives in a competitive environment. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. High level of integrity and accountability. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
Professional, detail oriented, quick learner who is able work in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include assisting customers, processing orders, answering phones, product research, correspondence and various other duties. Must be computer literate. Previous AS400 and/or pharmacy tech experience helpful. Full-time position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer focused
- Remains calm under pressure
- Ability to take directions from supervisor
- Ability to listen to directions
- Comfortable with new computer programs and ability to learn them